Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RobinHood-Scape NEW Forums!! *Made by Aero* Ingame!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RobinHood-Scape Forums!!!! Click on "Announcements" and Vote for RobinHood-Scape on forums and Runelocus! please guys vote!!...If you guys won't vote i will turn off server again Sad

K I L L Z App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod K I L L Z
NewComer
NewComer

K I L L Z App Empty
PostSubject: K I L L Z App   K I L L Z App EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:29 pm

How old are you? 14

What is your username and level on RobinHood-Scape?K I L L Z, Currently level 80, but will change after 99 range and strength.

What are you applying for?Either leaves me happy.

Why do you want to be a part of the Staff?I'm experienced, and I'd completely love to help such a wonderful server.

Who is the Owner of RobinHood-Scape? Blue Robin ( The All Sexy One )

List the Servers you been a Mod/Admin: Ahh to many.. I've been co on many, admin on many and mod on very many. Meaning I'm very experienced and helpful. The most popular server I've been mod on was JcScape. ( Over 10,000 members. )

Sincerely,
Josh, or K I L L Z
Back to top Go down
Aero
Owner
Owner
Aero

K I L L Z App Empty
PostSubject: Re: K I L L Z App   K I L L Z App EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:34 pm

K I L L Z wrote:
How old are you? 14

What is your username and level on RobinHood-Scape?K I L L Z, Currently level 80, but will change after 99 range and strength.

Why do you want to be a part of the Staff?I'm experienced, and I'd completely love to help such a wonderful server.

List the Servers you been a Mod/Admin: Ahh to many.. I've been co on many, admin on many and mod on very many. Meaning I'm very experienced and helpful. The most popular server I've been mod on was JcScape. ( Over 10,000 members. )

Sincerely,
Josh, or K I L L Z

Ah! A good one! Very good. You put some information about your self on the server listing for mod/admin, and noted that your experienced on the Why do you want to be part of staff.

Very good. I think yes. You are perfect for our last mod spot. I'll see if Blue will accept you.
Back to top Go down
Mod K I L L Z
NewComer
NewComer

K I L L Z App Empty
PostSubject: Re: K I L L Z App   K I L L Z App EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Aero wrote:
K I L L Z wrote:
How old are you? 14

Sincerely,
Josh, or K I L L Z

Ah! A good one! Very good. You put some information about your self on the server listing for mod/admin, and noted that your experienced on the Why do you want to be part of staff.

Very good. I think yes. You are perfect for our last mod spot. I'll see if Blue will accept you.
Thank you for the positive feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

K I L L Z App Empty
PostSubject: Re: K I L L Z App   K I L L Z App Empty

Back to top Go down

K I L L Z App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mod/Admin Application-
Jump to: