Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RobinHood-Scape NEW Forums!! *Made by Aero* Ingame!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RobinHood-Scape Forums!!!! Click on "Announcements" and Vote for RobinHood-Scape on forums and Runelocus! please guys vote!!...If you guys won't vote i will turn off server again Sad

ii pkay ii for mod/admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ii pkay ii
NewComer
NewComer

ii pkay ii for mod/admin Empty
PostSubject: ii pkay ii for mod/admin   ii pkay ii for mod/admin EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:15 pm

How old are you? 15

What is your username and level on RobinHood-Scape? ii pkay ii lvl 124

What are you applying for? admin/mod

Why do you want to be a part of the Staff? i would like to help others and watch the server if something goes wrong, i will never abuse mod/admin powers. I also want to be part of the staff because like making people happy and make players have a good time on the server and to remind them if it's the right thing to do or not. I am also experienced and positive in some things that i do like if someone pisses me off i'll just calm down and not make them have a bad time. I would also like the help this wonderful server and greet new people and show them places.

Who is the Owner of RobinHood-Scape? blue robin (the awesome and great one)

List the Servers you been a Mod/Admin: ok i haven't been a mod or admin on a server yet but i'd like to have an oppurtunity to become a mod/admin.

Last edited by ii pkay ii on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aero
Owner
Owner
Aero

ii pkay ii for mod/admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ii pkay ii for mod/admin   ii pkay ii for mod/admin EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:54 pm

ii pkay ii wrote:
How old are you? 15

What is your username and level on RobinHood-Scape? ii pkay ii lvl 124

What are you applying for? admin/mod

Why do you want to be a part of the Staff? i would like to help others and watch the server if something goes wrong. i will never abuse mod/admin powers

Who is the Owner of RobinHood-Scape? blue robin

List the Servers you been a Mod/Admin: ok i haven't been a mod or admin on a server yet

That's good. But it isn't decent. Add a lil about yourself on Why do you want to be part of staff(Of course) A lil more info....Also. Try to have proper punctuation(No Remarks). I think maybe. You might fit for mod, you might not. Depends on Robin. I'll ask him.
Back to top Go down

ii pkay ii for mod/admin
Page 1 of 1