Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RobinHood-Scape NEW Forums!! *Made by Aero* Ingame!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RobinHood-Scape Forums!!!! Click on "Announcements" and Vote for RobinHood-Scape on forums and Runelocus! please guys vote!!...If you guys won't vote i will turn off server again Sad

Applying for staff spot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkmage4232
NewComer
NewComer

Applying for staff spot Empty
PostSubject: Applying for staff spot   Applying for staff spot EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 pm

How old are you?
I am currently 16 years old on my way to 17th
What is your username and level on RobinHood-Scape?
My username on RobinHood-Scape is Darkmage4232. I am currently level 101
What are you applying for?
I am applying for anything really. All I look foward to doing is making RobinHood-Scape rise to the top with all the other successful servers. So any spot at all that I can help players is good to me. I don't care if it is moderator, or even co-owner! I am happy just to help people out and see the smile on their text lol.=)
Why do you want to be a part of the Staff?
Well, there are many reasons i want to be a staff member but the main reasons are to enhance the gameplay of other players through helping out, holding casual parties, providing knowledge to those new of the server, stopping fights, stopping spam or hateful/threatening messages, and also, to make the private server more enjoyable to all who play.
Who is the Owner of RobinHood-Scape?
Blue Robin
List the Servers you been a Mod/Admin:
Darkvengence.no-ip.org
Allthatremainscape.no-ip.biz
Turkojar.no-ip.biz
dirty-pkz.no-ip.biz

Thank you,
Darkmage4232
Back to top Go down

Applying for staff spot
Page 1 of 1