Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RobinHood-Scape NEW Forums!! *Made by Aero* Ingame!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RobinHood-Scape Forums!!!! Click on "Announcements" and Vote for RobinHood-Scape on forums and Runelocus! please guys vote!!...If you guys won't vote i will turn off server again Sad

mocha to be admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mocha
NewComer
NewComer

mocha to be admin Empty
PostSubject: mocha to be admin   mocha to be admin EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:00 pm

How old are you? 14 almost 15

What is your username and level on RobinHood-Scape? mocha 126

What are you applying for?administrator

Why do you want to be a part of the Staff?i feel i should be part of the administrator staff because i fell that the higher the staff level and appreciation i achieve i will make this server more successful. i also think that i shhould be admin because the closer i get to co owner means the closer this server would be able to get a way good coder with pllenty of the software and clients to elevate the servers population and graphics-bugs.i also am looking forward to administrator because if someone were to break a very important server set rule i would have the ability to come down on them with the experience of a co owner.i know i want to protect the server because i would not want what happened to me and hunterlolz on fr00b scape when it was stolen and later crashed to happen to or on this server.

Who is the Owner of RobinHood-Scape? blue robin

List the Servers you been a Mod/Admin:
i have been co owner and coder of fr00b scape

PS:like i said robin,ggood work, you did and gave the players ervything that jaex could never do! =)
Back to top Go down

mocha to be admin
Page 1 of 1